Thursday, June 19, 2014

I scream and you scream for....Oh no, not for that.

Seriously!? They use puss out of a mature beaver for flavoring, and they think that is OK. The sad part I have known about this for a long time. It is not only in ice creams. People will just put up with anything. I would rather make my own ice cream.
THE GOOD STUFF
 I think we all know ice cream is never going to be good for us. But if you want to indulge every now and then, opt for ice cream with organic milk made without artificial dyes.


THE BAD STUFF

 Some vanilla, strawberry, and raspberry-flavored ice creams include an ingredient called castoreum, which is the pus that oozes out of the castor sacs of mature beavers. Marketed as a “natural ingredient,” this is definitely one ingredient to avoid.

1 comment:

  1. yeah, did not know that EWWW!! bet you didn`t know theres 13 tracking services on your page here that my tracking protection alerted me to!! just a heads up bro!! keep up the good work!! oh yeah, infinety killer is my alias for kevin mattson on G+, ok,,

    ReplyDelete