Thursday, September 5, 2013

Still have the Summer weight?


Ok, here were almost finished with summer.  Did you lose those extra pounds this summer like you planned on doing?  Did you even attempt to do it?  You are not alone.  I got some of my pounds off, but it was not enough.  It happens so don't go and beat yourself up for it.  If you just change one or two bad unhealthy foods you eat for healthy ones, than you are on a better track than a lot of other people.  
Here we are at the beginning of September, and Fall will be around the corner in no time.  I can already hear it.  It's too cold to go walking out side, and I have to start getting ready for the holidays soon.  These are the worst reasons not to exercise for anyone.  If you have any size of floor space in your home than you can do something good for your body.  It's a given that you have internet access, or how would you have found my blog.

I'll be posting all different sorts of things that you can do at home or outside even that will help you lose those few or several pounds by the end of the year.  You can be healthier on your own.

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it Smile I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.!

    night cleanse et morning boost, 14 day teatox & best tea for weight loss

    ReplyDelete