Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year Everybody!


 
Happy New Year!

It's 2013.  I don't know about you, but I am looking forward to the new year. There were lots of changes in my life last year, some good some bad.  I moved which was good and bad.  I was tired of living in the area I was in, but hated leaving my friends there.  I miss them terrible.  The area I am currently living in small and boring.  I only have a few friends here, but I am making the best out of a bad situation.  The food shopping is horrible. 

I did make some New Year's Resolutions this year.

            I will clean up my diet even more.

            I will exercise at least 5 days a week, in some form.

Those are the two main resolutions that I will post.  There are a few others that I will be working on this year.  Do you make any New Year's Resolutions yesterday or today?  Let me know about them. Post them in the comments below. 

Best wishes on the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment