Friday, December 14, 2012

Make that change........


I hate that it is so hard to find organic products and produce in small towns.  I'm living in a small rural area now.  The only places to shop is a local grocery store and Wal-Mart.  The local grocery does stock some products, but the price is almost double than at major grocery stores.  Wal-Mart has a very small selection of organic products and only organic salad mix.  This needs to change and it will only change by customers demanding more out of your local stores.

I have noticed a change in how I feel physically and emotionally.  My diet has really suffered, but my weight has not changed too much.  I still have to keep as active as possible to counteract the bad and harmful effects of the processed foods.  That is about all you can get here.  Most of the restaurants are fast food.  You know the stuff that will make you fatter or kill you.  Take your pick.

I still want people in all of the small towns and areas to stand up and demand better health and food. I know some of you think that it is impossible to create change or that I'm just full of it.  It only takes one person to make a change, then it can spread to others.  That is one of the reasons that I created this blog.  I want everyone to live healthier lives for yourself and your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment