Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Years Eve!


 
It's New Years Eve!  It's time to over indulge in that bad parts of life, well some of them.  Tonight people will be drinking, eating and smoking too much, but that is ok.  It is the last day of the year.  Enjoy it!  You will have tomorrow to feel bad about it, but that is tomorrow.  Live for the night.

Let's not forget to recycle those bottles and can while you're having fun.  Just place a garbage can marked with a recycle sigh, if they are your friends, they will do it.  No matter how drunk they are.  I have seen it done.

Enjoy your friends and family tonight and do not worry about the calories and fat grams.  It happens only once a year.  That is your reason for the season.  I'm killing my diet tonight and not even worrying about it.  I'm looking forward to it.  We will fix it next year.
If you are spending tonight alone, do not feel bad about.  I have done it many times.  Have a drink and watch some movies.  You will not have to worry about getting home.

Be safe tonight, and look out for each other.  I want to hear how your party was.  I cannot if you are not here.  Thank you for a great year.  The blogs will be bigger and better next year. Stay tuned!

Happy New Years Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment