Monday, April 2, 2012

Help feed the outside animals


Here is a good idea for any leftover or stale bread that you may have in your house, throw it outside.  No, I don’t mean the wrapper too just the bread.  I have been throwing my used bread outside for a long time now.  I do not do it for decoration or to look like trash.  There are animals outside that need food as well as people, but most of the bread that is thrown out people would not eat unless they had nothing else.
In my neighborhood there are a lot of stray cats, squirrels and birds running around, and you never know if they can find food.  Something is better than nothing.  If you don’t want to do that then put all of those starches in freezer bags to make stuffing for the holidays or a Tuesday.
We waste so much of everything in this country, so let’s do something about some of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment