Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Checking in.


I just wanted to check and see how everyone is doing in the New Year.  Are you sticking with the resolutions that you made?  Are you like many and bailed out the next day?  Don’t worry about it.  It’s just the first month of the year.  As long as you are doing better that is all that matters.  I have not been doing that well with my resolutions, but working on it.

I have a question to ask.  Some friends and I were talking about ingredients that are in food and body care products and how some of them are harmful to your health.  If the government were to step in to regulate products for the public, should they?

Would you want the government to ban harmful ingredients in products or place a warning label on the packaging? 

No comments:

Post a Comment