Monday, November 28, 2011

You just can't eat one!

 
I remember when Lay’s put this in their chips.  I heard of people eating a whole bag, since the fat would not stay in their body.  They paid for it a few hours later in the bathroom.  They were good, but that was too scary to keep buying them.  I don't want to crap my pants after eating this stuff. 

Olestra is a fat substitute used in some potato chips. It is not taken up by the body during digestion and is passed through the small and large intestine intact. For this reason, it is considered to have zero calories, but it causes a whole host of gastrointestinal related symptoms such as abdominal cramps, bloating, flatulence, diarrhea and loose stools. What we won’t do to have our cake or chips and eat them.
 I don't want to crap my pants after eating this stuff.  I'm glad that a lot of the products were taken off the market, but not all of them were.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment