Thursday, November 17, 2011

Catalog Season is here!

Its catalog season and they are going to start flooding your mailbox, if they haven’t already.  I use to get tons in the mail every week, but not as many, since online shopping as hit so big.  What do you do with all of the ones that you don’t want or when you are finished with the ones you want?  I would just throw them in the garbage and not even think about, but not anymore.  I recycle them along with the newspapers and magazines.
I know that I talk about recycling a lot on here, but I just want to let everyone know how important it to the environment and to our everyday living.  We need the trees to help us breath and shelter us from storms.  I have never been the best at recycling in the past, but I am working on changing that every day.  I’m just trying to spread the word and do my part. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment