Thursday, September 15, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to Tyler’s Greener Living! This is my first posting for this blog or any blog for that matter.  I have been on a journey to live a greener and healthier life for the past two years.  The intention of this blog is for others joining my on this journey to a healthier life.  I’m not an expert on the subject or anything like that. I am just a normal person like you whom wants to change.  The path was not easy but not too difficult.  I will be offering knowledge and some tips on ways of creating a healthier life.  That is all everyone wants is just to feel better.  I encourage everyone who signs up to my blog to commit on the posts.  I am looking forward to creating a community that is open to discuss any problems or suggestions on the subject. 
Let’s get started!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment