Thursday, September 22, 2011

Potato Chips

On the last post I was taking about visiting your local store to discover what products could be found.  Now, the next time that you are shopping I want every person to replace one organic item for the normal one that you buy, if it is available and affordable.  That is how I got started buying organic and all-natural foods.  My product was potato chips.  They are something that I do not buy, but secretly love too much.  I bought a bag of Kettle Brand chips. I have an absolute love of these chips, and they are available at most Wal-Mart store.  I mean if they have them at the location where I’m from them most of them will.  I will only buy all-natural potato chips now, and several companies are organic as well.  If you’re a chip eater, then I highly recommend them.  Also, the brand Cape Cod has many different flavors and look at the ingredients on original Lays chips, only three ingredients.
I want people to try these brands and put your comments on here. I want to hear your opinion.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment