Thursday, September 29, 2011

Let's go for a walk.


For today’s blog, I want to talk about exercise.  We will be talking a lot more about this subject throughout this journey. For the past two weeks I have been exercising more and more.  I love to work out, but I just hate being around people when I do it.  I have talked to many people that feel the same way.  You feel that people are looking at you and talking about how you look, but they are not. Nobody cares, sadly enough, about if you there or not, except the owner.  I have been going to the gym more often and walking every day.  It’s a start in the right direction.  I’m just working on doing more than I am now.  I know fall is here and winter is around the corner.  The days are counting down where I will not be able to go walking outside.  I have tried to go walking outside when it’s cold, and I cannot do it.  I have tried every year and fail.  I’m going to do my best this year.
Do any of you have odd reasons not to exercise? Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment