Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Beginning

For the first post for this blog, I’ll give a bit of a back story, so that you all will know where I started.  I grew up in a rural town in Tennessee and overweight.  The idea of healthy living was unheard of where I was.  The town then and to this day is made up of mostly fast food restaurant chains and deep fried everything.  Now don’t get me wrong, I love the deep fried goodness, well you get the idea.  I moved to California over ten years ago, and I discovered organic food.  By this time I had heard of the term organic, but I had never seen any organic products in stores.  It was in 2000 that I had finally learned of these great products.  Now I am back in Tennessee discovering the organic and all-natural movement for myself.
When was the first time you had seen organic products in stores?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment